All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
- AU $15.69Trending at AU $23.81
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to provide the reader with an overview of the therapy for the cancer patient with leptomeningeal cancer. This book also gives additional information on epidemiology, symptom management, clinical trials, and basic research in animal models for experimental therapies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/02/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Treatment and Research
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 125
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Volume editorHerbert Engelhard,Lauren E. Abrey,Marc Chamberlain
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.