All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an introduction to commonly used French words and phrases about animal friends, with more than 425 lively photographs. Exciting photographs of animals big and small, on the farm, in the wild and around the home, will help children to pick up simple, conversational French. Key words on every page are highlighted and translated in vocabulary panels. Interactive questions and reward certificates make learning French fun and build up confidence. Tips on pronunciation and a teaching guide provide essential back-up information for grown-up helpers. Children love animals, so this theme is a perfect one for introducing them to French. It will give kids a great head start when they begin language lessons at school. Sentences on each page appear in both French and English to help the young reader understand. At the end of every section is a question-and-answer game with a puzzle to solve that will give the child a real sense of achievement. A dictionary at the back of the book lists all the key words and explains how they should be prounced, while certificates further encourage success.
- Author BiographyVeronique Leroy-Bennett is a French-speaking native of Brussels, Belgium. She moved to the UK in 1996, and has since taught French to young English children.
- Author(s)Veronique Leroy-Bennett
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication13/05/2016
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteover 425 photographs
- Weight476 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.