All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $37.81
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $38.98
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.32
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $36.28Trending at AU $37.83
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $33.10
About this product
- DescriptionWhat could be more enticing than a bowl of steaming soup for a winter lunch? Or perhaps you'd prefer an iced gazpacho to eat in the height of summer? This user-friendly collection delights with a range of delicious, homemade and wholesome soup recipes, each beautifully photographed. All you need is a hand-held blender and some lovely fresh ingredients - plus a touch of French inspiration. .
- Author BiographyAnne-Catherine Bley is the creator of the first Soup Bar in Paris. She is also the author of a number of soup-related titles, including Soup and Soups with Friends. Akiko Ida is a professional food photographer whose work has appeared in Air France magazine, Elle a Table, The Paris Times, and many other publications.
- Author(s)Anne-Catherine Bley
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content NoteFully illustrated
- Weight374 g
- Width190 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.