All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
- AU $15.69Trending at AU $23.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis study explores reading behavior in children and young people from the perspective of reading socialization. For the first time, it investigates how different vehicles of socialization are related to reading behavior. A developmental model depicts typical patterns starting from 5th grade through graduation from secondary school, thus providing a comprehensive overview of factors influencing reading socialization, both in and outside school.
- Author BiographyMarina Mahling, Friedrich-Alexander-Universitat Erlangen-Nurnberg.
- Author(s)Marina Mahling
- PublisherK.G. Saur Verlag
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Series TitleSchriftmedien Kommunikations- Und Buchwissenschaftliche Pers
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintK.G. Saur Verlag
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight782 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.