Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $36.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionLESS BLAH BLAH - MORE AH HA - How Social Savvy Real Estate Agents Become Trusted, Preferred, Referred -- and Rewarded. This Book Is for YOU If You Relate to One or More of These Groups. Lifelong Learners are always stretching, growing, and searching for interesting ways to renew and enhance their value. The strategies in this book will contribute to your ongoing curiosity and desire to excel mentally, creatively, and professionally. Aspirationals like to soak up fresh information, engage in new experiences, and glide forward towards mastery. In this book I'm offering you some new ways of thinking and acting that will help catapult you to higher, more tangibly rewarding levels of success. Temporary Strugglers feel frustrated and stuck? You're determined to succeed, but matter how hard you work, it seems your sincere efforts lead to dead-end rejection and stuck-going-where stress. What I want to assure you is this: It's t your fault!! More importantly, there's thing wrong with you. The problem is that you've been mistaught, or you've on-your-own stumbled into the soul-sucking quicksand of doing the wrong things with the wrong people at the wrong time. In this book I share how you can immediately begin to enjoy the personal rewards of respect, trust, sweet success, and an income equal to your goals. Here's The Problem . . . Today's real estate market conditions are traumatic eugh without the compound fracture of sizzling competition and sky-high consumer expectations. Old school selfish-selling styles, along with chasing strangers, spamming friends, capturing leads and other unattractive behaviors, cause you and me and hundreds of thousands of real estate agents to struggle for relevance, value and self-respect. Here's The Solution . . . My book shines a flood light on how to create modern success and self-respect by focusing on others; how to listen, share, communicate and serve real people in the real world - a place where selfish sales strategies, arrogance and insensitivity are shunned. I'll lead you through the three stages of Social Savvy Success. In Stage One you discover the philosophical foundations for becoming more visible, choosable, and referable. In short, how to attract, instead of chase. In Chapters One to Eight you'll learn precisely what business you are really in; The Two True Secrets to Success; and the high-impact dynamics of Top of Mind Awareness. But as we all kw, it's t eugh just to kw what to do. Most fail to get where they're trying to go because they get in their our own way. Stage Two of the book ackwledges and addresses the self-imposed emotional and mental obstacles that stop us moving forward. Chapters Nine through Thirteen cover how to face and consciously-conquer subconscious fears; slay self-doubt; why it's wise to use psychographics to connect with your tribes, networks, and niches; what The Golden Rule 2.0 is all about, and why we can't win without it. Of course modern book would be complete without a chapter on how to ride the social media wave; enhance character-confirmation: and become discoverable, findable and sharable (aka, how to become omnipresent). Once we kw how and why things work and how to get out of our own way, it's time to apply some practical, simple-to-follow ideas that will help you attract, discover, and create new opportunities. Stage Three (Chapters Fourteen to Twenty-Three) shares forty instantly implementable action events that put everything you've learned into play - becoming trusted, choosable, referable - and rewarded. Ready to get STARTED? Buy the book and away we GO, GO, GO.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author - Ken Brand As a leader, mentor, speaker, parent, amateur athlete, real estate sociologist, husband and Transmedia anthropologist (phew, that was long), Ken's been involved in more that 20,607 real estate transactions since 1978 in San Diego, Austin, Aspen, and The Woodlands TX. When not helping, Ken's typically floor-burning up the racquetball court or unearthing third gravitating bodies in films, books, social media, the majesty of life's daily spectacle. Ken also presents at Realtor Conference events and teaches Sales and Business Development classes for The Wizard Academy in Austin, TX and Better Homes And Garden Real Estate Gary Greene, where he is the Sales Manager of the multi-award winning Research Forest Office, located in The Woodlands TX. You can learn more about Ken by Google searching Ken Brand or connecting with him in these online communities. http: //www.Facebook.com/KenBrand http: //www.Linkedin.com/in/kenbrand Or you can reach Ken the old fashioned way - on his cell - 832-797-1779
- Author(s)Ken Brand
- PublisherLess Blah Blah. More Ah Ha.
- Date of Publication28/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLess Blah Blah. More Ah Ha.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.