Less is More: 101 Ways to Simplify Your Life by Domonique Bertolucci (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.82Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLess is More is a collection of inspirational messages and advice that encourages the reader to enjoy life more by living a little more simply. Trying to do it all, be it all and have it all is exhausting-and all too often, people find themselves asking 'what was it all for?' The sad conclusion for so many is that the things they pushed themselves to do and have were never that important. Less is More shows the reader how to find more time and energy to enjoy the things that really do matter. It invites the reader to make small, simple changes in the way they live, like learning to say and embracing silence: changes that will simplify their life and leave them feeling relaxed and happy, instead of stressed and overwhelmed.
- Author BiographyDomonique Bertolucci is the best-selling author of The Happiness Code: 10 Keys to Being the Best You Can Be, and is the closely guarded secret behind some of the country's most successful people. Passionate about the getting the life you want and loving the life you've got, Domonique has a client list that reads like a who's who of CEOs and business identities, award-winning entrepreneurs and celebrities, and her workshops and online courses are attended by people from all walks of life, from all around the world. Domonique helps her clients define their personal happiness prescription and then shows them exactly how to make it their reality. Since writing her first book, Your Best Life, in 2006, Domonique has become Australia's most popular life strategist and happiness coach. More than ten million people have seen, read or heard her advice. Domonique lives in Sydney, but her reach is truly global. In addition to her Australian clients, she has coached people in London, Amsterdam, Paris, New York, Toronto, Singapore and Hong Kong. Her weekly newsletter Love Your Life has readers in more than sixty countries. When she is not working, Domonique's favourite ways to spend her time are with her husband and two children, reading a good book, and keeping up the great Italian tradition of feeding the people that you love. Her very popular website and blog is www.domoniquebertolucci.com
- Author(s)Domonique Bertolucci
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content NoteText only
- Weight282 g
- Width118 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.