All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionLess Is More is a glorious celebration - in words and images - of simple and profound answers. But, is there any way to live the good life in an environment of scarcity? Parker answers with an unequivocal, 'Yes'. She writes, 'We can embrace simplicity as a desired outcome rather than a hardship we can't control. We can throw ourselves into new creation and transform our circumstances into new opportunities by embracing a credo of recycling and renewal. Most of all, we can give back and move forward through a daily practice of gratitude and the intense joy it brings us'.
- Author(s)Daniel Talbott,Mina Parker
- PublisherConari Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/09/2009
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintConari Press,U.S.
- Content Note4-colour photos throughout
- Weight550 g
- Width178 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.