All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Verdolini Abbott's Lessac-Madsen Resonant Voice Therapy provides an overview and demonstration of the Lessac-Madsen Resonant Voice Therapy, for clinicians certified in the technique. Dynamically and thoughtfully presented, this program should be on the shelf of every voice clinician working with patients with voice disorders.
- Author BiographyKatherine Verdolini Abbott, PhD Katherine Verdolini Abbott is Professor of Communication Science and Disorders in the School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Author(s)Katherine Verdonlini Abbott
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Content Noteb/w illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $27.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.