All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for busy teachers wishing to plan lessons along with plans to aid key issues such as behaviour management, this title provides practical advice on how to plan lessons. It covers topics such as: understanding the importance of lesson planning; planning for difference; and, using lesson plans to aid behaviour management.
- Author BiographyGraham Butt is Reader in Geography Education, Director of Academic Planning and Deputy Head of School in the School of Education, University of Birmingham.
- Author(s)Graham Butt
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/04/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight170 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.63
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.