All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionInformative and entertaining introduction to the study of popular culture.
- Author BiographyTim Delaney is Professor of Sociology at the State University of New York at Oswego. Tim Madigan is Associate Professor of Philosophy at St. John Fisher College. Together they have coauthored Sports: Why People Love Them! and The Sociology of Sports: An Introduction.
- Author(s)Tim Delaney,Tim Madigan
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.