All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for both the vice and experienced investor, this fascinating blend of biography and keen investment analysis has garnered acclaim in the world of high finance. Nikki Ross has struck the mother lode about how to invest wisely in an increasingly uncertain world. The easy to follow investment insights she's gathered impart the various strategies of these superinvestors and explain how to integrate and implement them in today's markets. Five lifetimes of legendary Wall Street wisdom are distilled into three brilliantly simple steps. Readers will learn how best to gather the information and find investment leads; evaluate the data; and when to buy, hold and sell.
- Author BiographyCertified financial planner Nikki Ross, a former chair of the International Association for Financial Planning, South Florida chapter, has appeared on radio and television. She is widely published in newspapers and magazines, including MoneyWorld. A popular speaker, Ross has conducted financial programs for universities such as Nova and the University of Miami, Miami Heralds Retirement and Estate Planning Seminar, chambers of commerce, and national associations.
- Author(s)Nikki Ross
- PublisherKaplan AEC Education
- Date of Publication19/06/2000
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKaplan Business
- Out-of-print date20/10/2009
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.