All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionSuffering is guarantee of holiness. Many times it can be an invaluable teacher; other times it can crush a person into self-pity. But the lessons to be learned from suffering are many and, if we learn these lessons well, they can transform our lives, according to a young priest suffering from renal cancer. In Lessons From the School of Suffering, Father Jim Willig shares his story of being diagsed in his late 40's with terminal renal cancer and the consequences of living with cancer and undergoing various treatments, ne of which have stemmed the disease. Willig, a beloved pastor and inspiring preacher, felt called to share the lessons he has learned from the great pain associated with having cancer.
- Author BiographyREV. JIM WILLIG is pastor of Saints Peter and Paul Church in Cincinnati. He earned master s degrees in Sacred Scripture from Mount St. Mary s Seminary in Cincinnati and in spirituality from the University of San Francisco. TAMMY BUNDY is the author of several inspirational books. She received a B.S. in English education from Ohio State University. She writes a weekly column for The Cincinnati Post and lives in Cincinnati with her husband and four children.
- Author(s)Jim Willing
- PublisherSt Anthony Messenger Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationCincinnati
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Anthony Messenger Press
- Weight163 g
- Width130 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine8 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.