All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll too often, the difference between a successful and unsuccessful law firm is the quality of its leadership. Exemplary leaders have the power to motivate attorneys and staff to serve clients, collaborate, and invate to the best of their ability. In times of trouble, ineffective leadership can drive a firm to ruin. Lessons in Leadership: Essential Skills for Lawyers will be required reading for any attorney--from newly hired associates to seasoned managing partners--seeking to develop their leadership skills. Through a series of practical lessons, veteran law firm leader Tom Grella draws from his own experiences and applies time-tested leadership principles to lawyers and law firms.
- Author BiographyThomas C. Grella received his J.D. from Wake Forest University School of Law and practices in Asheville, North Carolina, with the law firm of McGuire, Wood & Bissette, P.A., where he is chair of the Firm's Management Committee (commonly referred to as Managing Partner ).
- Author(s)Thomas C Grella
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication10/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight399 g
- Width164 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.