All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionDon't translate your success or lack of success on the waters these days to Increased Pressure. Learn how to respond to today's tougher fishing with better techniques and more awareness to what is happening around you. Since the mid-1980s what has happened to the sport of fly-fishing is truly incredible. The number of anglers has tripled, while rules and regulations affecting the sport have almost stood idle. There are very few blue-ribbon waters left that aren't fished by anglers year in and year out, and as the number of fly anglers increases so does the skill level of each angler, making it more challenging for all. Author and fly-fishing guide John Huber addresses this dilemma faced by the new millennium angler through an engaging story about two friends and a fish. This is a story about a veteran angler, Jerry, sharing his pearls of wisdom with an eager intermediate fly fisher named Bobby as they pursue catching that ever-elusive fish.
- Author BiographyJohn Huber
- Author(s)John Huber
- PublisherLionheart Publishing,South Africa
- Date of Publication31/12/2002
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintLionheart Publishing,South Africa
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight386 g
- Width159 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.