All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInformal settlements made up of corrugated iron shacks and other materials are a ubiquitous feature in the megacities of Africa, Asia and Latin America. In response to the ermous influx of migrants from the countryside, the informal city experienced a phemenal growth. In spite of their obvious shortcomings, these shelters provide, nevertheless, planning strategies and possibly even a roadmap to a resilient city in an emerging territory.
- Author BiographyFelix Heisel, ETH Zurich Bisrat Kifle, Chair of Architecture & Design, EiABC, Addis Ababa
- Date of Publication01/01/2017
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- Content Note50 black & white illustrations, 100 colour illustrations, 50 schw.-w. u. 100 farb. Abb.
- Weight827 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byBisrat Kifle,Felix Heisel
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.