All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLessons on Church Folk Volume 1 is a book that is packed with quotes and stories that tell of the various attitudes and behaviors of many fictional church members. Even though these stories are fictional, each scenario can occur at any church. No church is exempt from any of these situations. This book will make you laugh, cry, smile, frown, and it will make you more aware of your surroundings as you attend church. Overall, this book was written so that people are able to see that every church has issues. Even when you switch churches, you will see some of the same issues that you saw at your previous church. In any event, the church is a hospital where people come to get help for their issues. Only God can free us from the things that constantly stress us out. Life will be stressful but giving your stress over to God will allow you to be free to experience the love and happiness that he desires for all of his children. This book will discuss issues such as: * Love * Hate * Gossip * Death * Cheating * Marriage problems * Dating * Parenting * Abuse * Friendships * Hurt * Pain * Divorce * Drama * And much more!
- Author(s)Antoinette Marie Davis
- PublisherMill City Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication06/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMill City Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.