Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
About this product
- DescriptionLessons on Church Folk - Volume 2 is the second installment in the Lessons on Church Folk series. This book follows various church members as they experience many emotions and feelings in their everyday life. All of these stories are fiction but any church member can fit into one or many stories. In any event, this book is an interesting read because it will give you a chance to follow these characters as they went from experiencing hard times to experiencing triumph in Christ. This book was written so that people can see that church members of any faith are the most unique group of people around. These members come to church with various issues and they aim to let go of their issues through prayer within the community of believers. But the question is: Do they hand their issues over to God? or Do they hold on to them so that they can handle them on their own? In life, it is always better to hand over your issues to God because you cant handle your issues on your own. Overall, we need to accept the fact that we are humans and we all make mistakes. But even when we make mistakes, we have to kw that God is always ready and willing to forgive us of our sins. This book will discuss issues such as: Hatred Emotional Abuse Suicide Physical Abuse Depression Fear Illness Marriage Death Teenage Pregnancy Divorce Church Leadership Lifestyle Changes Relationships And much more!
- Author(s)Antoinette Marie Davis
- PublisherMill City Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMill City Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight712 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.