All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLessons In Loving In The Little Prince follows the storyline of The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery, showing how the little boy who grows up to be a pilot and meets the little prince when he crash-lands in the Sahara loses touch with his authentic self by the age of six -- a situation that's common to humans and is the cause of so many of our later problems in life. Paralleling the pilot's life is the experience of the little prince, who is a symbol of our inner being -- our original authentic self as a child. His journey from the stars represents our birth from star stuff, and his romance with the rose on his planet depicts the struggles we have when it comes to forming passionate, enduring relationships. This is a book about learning to reconnect with our deepest self, learning to be real with each other in relationships, and learning to rely on ourselves and trust ourselves rather than needing the validation and support of others. In summary, it's a description of the journey we must take if we are to learn to be true to ourselves and make our lives fulfilling.
- Author BiographyDavid Robert Ord is author of Your Forgotten Self and coauthor of The Coming Interspiritual Age with Dr. Kurt Johnson. Born in Harrogate, Yorkshire, he grew up and was educated in England, eventually coming to the United States, where he today resides on the Big Island of Hawaii. He serves as editorial director for Namaste Publishing.
- PublisherNamaste Publishing Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintNamaste Publishing Inc.
- Weight285 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.63Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.