All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPursuing financial independence is one of the few ways you can attempt to control your own destiny; it provides freedom from so many of the world's forces over which you have absolutely control. In Lessons on the Road to Financial Independence, financial advisor and author H. Michael Finkle addresses the goal of seeking personal financial independence by sharing his own background and story as well as his investment experiences, values, and advice. In this guide, Finkle takes a chrological journey through his life and career. He shares some of the key life experiences that shaped his values and worldviews and how they helped determine both his life and investment career. Lessons on the Road to Financial Independence presents big-picture observations of the investment world and provides insights into the decision-making process on the journey to major financial and life rewards. Lessons on the Road to Financial Independence shows that through perseverance, planning, discipline, and dedication to the journey, financial independence can be attained. Pursued correctly, seeking financial independence can lead to a life more fully lived and can open doors to an even more rewarding life experience.
- Author(s)H Michael Finkle
- Date of Publication10/01/2012
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.