All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCloaked with forests of chestnut and oak, the hills and mountains of Lesvos are traversed by little kwn ancient trails and cobbled donkey paths, many of which form the walks featured in this guidebook. Lesvos is a large island - the third largest in Greece - and refreshingly free of high-rise hotels and beach-orientated tourism. Something of a hidden gem, it is seizing an opportunity to rediscover itself through ecotourism in its totally unspoilt countryside. Fascinating sites, often unprotected, allow you to do your own interpretation. The authors, Brian and Eileen Anderson, on the pleasures of walking in Lesvos: Over the years, we have thoroughly enjoyed discovering new walks and exploring new parts of the island...Follow our footsteps into villages still steeped in an old way of life and into a countryside as beautiful as any in the Mediterranean. The car tours, too, show off the very best the island has to offer and will take you to some secret places we have shared with one else - until w.
- Author BiographyMembers of the British Guild of Travel Writers, Brian and Eileen have many guides to their credit, including several for Sunflower.
- Author(s)Brian Anderson,Eileen Anderson
- PublisherSunflower Books
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSunflower Books
- Out-of-print date20/11/2015
- Weight175 g
- Width100 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.