Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionFear is our greatest nemesis! It destroys our ability to live fruitful and purposeful lives. This book will help you live life to the fullest by letting go of fear.
- Author BiographyCharles K. Vandyck has a background in Business Administration with emphasis on Finance and Banking, Investments and Human Capital Development. He is an educator, researcher, poet and business facilitator. Currently, he is a Senior Research Assistant at the Central University College, Accra, Ghana and a Facilitating Partner of TACIT TEAM. Tacit Team is a learning enterprise that is dedicated to providing Development, Educational and Management services in an innovative, effective and prompt manner. This includes the provision of human capital training and business support services to small business owners, academic institutions and non-governmental organizations. He loves music, travelling, reading and the occasional chitchat. He is a sucker for psychological thrillers and African American movies. His favorite pastime is engaging in 'poetic scribble' and soaking down rhythm and blues. He is an ardent contributor to international poetry competitions notably, International Library of Poetry and Voicesnet Network. God Bless and may we Let go of Fear and advance in wisdom, worship, wealth, success and happiness.
- Author(s)Charles K. Vandyck
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication17/08/2006
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight307 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.