All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLet Me Bee is about unfounded fear and how children can reduce these anxieties as they learn and understand more about the source of their alarm. A little boy is, understandably, afraid of bees. You don't kw how I feel when I see a bee and it seems like they always come straight after me! But the bee responds, I'm wasp or hornet, I'm a sweet honeybee. I don't think you're seeing the actual me. The dialogue continues as the boy and the bee learn about each other with Mom helping our little boy understand that there are many places to learn about bees and how they help us and overcome his fear.
- Author(s)Vanita Oelschlager
- PublisherVanitaBooks LLC
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVanitaBooks LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width258 mm
- Height294 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kristin Blackwood
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.