All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the UK's youngest grumpy man, who brought you A Certain Point of View (Matador, 2012), comes ather hilarious collection of rants. Eddie Hall's one-man crusade against the forces of stupidity continues in his second journal. In this book, Eddie tries to uncover the answers to more important worldly questions, like why cinema seats are designed to paralyse people from the waist down (why in the name of Dumbledore's danglies do they make the seats so uncomfortable?) as well as offer useful insights; if people who drive Nissan Micras are the herpes of the road, people who ride Mopeds are the gorrhoea (they are slow, ugly, unsafe and could make even Keira Knightley look ridiculous and unattractive) and why man will ever understand what a woman is talking about (I've yet to fully master this bizarre language). Like Eddie's previous book, this is a collection of satirical articles covering a wide range of topics that will be enjoyed by fans of humorous books. Eddie, whose writing style is comparable to that of Jeremy Clarkson, adopts an informal, conversational style that draws the reader in and allows them to relate to his (very valid) points. Warning: This book contains sarcastic material. Do t read if you suffer from any of the following conditions: A sense of humor deficiency, Humorphobia, Easilyoffendeditis or Americanitis.
- Author BiographyEddie Hall began his writing career in 2008 with monthly articles in Karting Magazine. He also has a regular blog on business and current affairs. When he is not ranting, happily married Eddie (who is not as grumpy as his books might make him seem) enjoys a successful karting career and has a number of internet business interests.
- Author(s)Eddie Hall
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.