All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the war-ravaged African nation of Sudan, slavery is a way of life. Islamic fundamentalists in the rth capture women and children, many of them Christian, in the south, and sell them to other rthern Muslims as servants and concubines. There they live on table scraps and are forced to convert to Islam. Their stories are devastating, yet their capacity for hope is an inspiration to the world. Let My People Go is the gripping, heartrending, sometimes infuriating first person account of a 1997 mission to return Sudanese slaves to their southern homeland, buy them, and set them free in the name of the Lord. It is a story you will never forget.
- Author BiographyCal R. Bombay broadcasts a daily commentary on 100 Huntley Street and is vice president of missions for Crossroads Christian Communications. He served as a missionary in Kenya and Uganda for seventeen years and lives today in Toronto, Canada.
- Author(s)Cal Bombay
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight289 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.