All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's allergy-prone and health-obsessed world, there are times when the refined sugar, eggs, wheat, or butter in our favourite treats just won't cut it. Let Them Eat Cake includes 80-plus classic recipes in all their extravagant glory, as well as the secrets to making three alternative versions of each one: healthy, gluten-free and vegan
- Author BiographyGesine Bullock-Prado is the creator of Gesine Confectionary, based in Vermont, and has written 3 other cookbooks and a memoir. She has been featured on the TODAY show, the Rachael Ray Show, The Talk, NPR and Food Network.
- Author(s)Gesine Bullock-Prado
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note40 colour photographs
- Weight1089 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographer(s)Tina Rupp Photos Inc.
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $38.65
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.95
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $61.11
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $25.18
- AU $16.59Trending at AU $18.81
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.06
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $38.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.