All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA children's book written with Ponseti Princes and Princesses in mind. A sweet bedtime story that will teach your children that they can be whatever they want to be when they grow up.
- Author BiographyCatherine Brown born in 1983 in County Durham, UK. Catherine is passionate about creating awareness for children born with talipes (club feet). Her son Alex was born in 2012 with bilateral talipes and is currently undergoing treatment at the Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne. Her work was initially written and illustrated as a gift for her son's first birthday; however at the request of other parents of children born with club feet she looked to get the book published. Catherine works as a full time Training and Development Officer but writes and paints in her spare time.
- Author(s)Miss Catherine Jane Brown
- Date of Publication09/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.