All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForbidden fruit can be downright intoxicating. Vineyard manager Reese Clark is determined to bring her family's Oregon winery into the big leagues, and she kws building a new tasting room and event pavilion is her ticket there. Having her ex-husband's best friend-and her secret college crush-turn up to head the construction project, however, doesn't pair well with her plans. Between her nauseating lovebird parents; her motorcycle-riding, pot-growing grandfather; and her pet alpaca, fond of head-butting groins, Reese has more than eugh chaotic characters in her life. Back in college, Clay Henderson was more likely to be sprawled over a bar than building one. But even if the new clean-living Clay has matured as deliciously as an oak-aged chardonnay, he's still off-limits. As Reese's well-laid plans for the winery crumble like bad cork, Clay, the newly sober gentleman, is sweet eugh to rescue Reese from a wardrobe malfunction and still spicy eugh to play I Never with her. Can he overcome his bad-boy reputation to offer her a love too heady to igre?
- Author BiographyTawna Fenske is a romantic-comedy author who writes humorous fiction, risque romance, and heartwarming love stories with quirky twists. Her offbeat brand of romance has been praised by Booklist as a tame Carl Hiaasen on Cupid juice, and her debut novel, Making Waves, was a nominee for RT Book Reviews' contemporary romance of the year. She is a fourth-generation Oregonian who can peel a banana with her toes and loses an average of twenty pairs of eyeglasses per year. She lives in Bend, Oregon, with her husband, her stepkids, and a menagerie of ill-behaved pets.
- Author(s)Tawna Fenske
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMontlake Romance
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.