All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor Red his move to a rural school is bearable only because of his close friendship with his classmate Lance, the kind of guy who lets thing get him down. Fifteen and full of spirit. their lives should be perfect. But both are troubled by secrets that neither can reveal. Ages 12+ years.
- Author(s)Marilyn Halvorson
- PublisherFitzhenry & Whiteside Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationMarkham
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintFitzhenry & Whiteside Ltd
- Weight236 g
- Width135 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.