All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Children's Sermon during the worship hour is one of the strongest attractions for young families in choosing a church to attend.
Robert Lantz understands how to talk to children. He brings the meaning and message of the scripture text to their level of understanding. When members of his congregation began asking for copies of his children's sermons so they could use them as bedtime stories for their children, he decided it was time to put them into print.
Robert B. Lantz is a Presbyterian minister who served for eighteen years as a Chaplain in the United States Air Force. He has served churches in Florida, Massachusetts, New York, Ohio, Washington, Delaware, New Zealand, and London, England. He is a graduate of Whitworth College in Spokane, Washington and Gordon Divinity School in Wenham, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Robert B Lantz
- PublisherCSS Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCSS Publishing Company
- Weight145 g
- Width137 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.