All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn enchanting, brutal vampire myth and coming-of-age love story, adapted from the best-selling vel and award-winning film. Oskar is a bullied lonely teenage boy living with his mother on a housing estate at the edge of town, when a spate of sinister killings rock the neighbourhood. Eli is the young girl who has just moved in next door. She doesn't go to school and never leaves the flat by day. Sensing in each other a kindred spirit, the two become devoted friends. What Oskar doesn't kw is that Eli has been a teenager for a very long time - Jack Thorne's adaptation of Let The Right One In premiered in June 2013 at the Dundee Rep Theatre in a production by the National Theatre of Scotland, before transferring to London's Royal Court Theatre in November 2013.
- Author BiographyJohn Ajvide Lindqvist is a Swedish novelist and short story writer, mostly working in the horror genre. He wrote the screenplay for the 2008 Swedish-language film of his best-selling novel Let the Right One In. Jack Thorne is an award-winning writer for radio, television, film and theatre. His plays include Fanny and Faggot (Finborough Theatre), Stacy (Arcola Theatre), 2nd May 1997 (Bush Theatre), Bunny (Underbelly, Fringe First Award 2010), a version of Duerrenmatt's The Physicists (Donmar Warehouse) and Mydidae (Drywrite/Soho Theatre, then Trafalgar Studios). His work for television includes cultural phenomenon Skins, and the BAFTA-winning series This is England '88 and The Fades.
- Author(s)Jack Thorne,John Ajvide Lindqvist
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Weight113 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.