All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is in Spanish. With a series of carefully selected texts and images from some of the most rewned Hispanic writers and sculptors, this guide looks at the heart of Latin American culture and serves as a communicating vessels between the different Hispanic peoples by awakening sensibility to the magic and splendour of Latin America and its art.
- Author BiographyMercedes Suarez teaches Spanish and Latin American literature. She has also developed several cultural projects which delve into the literature and anthropology of Spanish-speaking countries.
- Author(s)Mercedes Suarez
- PublisherEditores Villegas
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationBogota
- Country of PublicationColombia
- ImprintEditores Villegas
- Content Notecolour & b/w illus
- Weight1420 g
- Width165 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.