All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a delightful play for either performance or shared reading, with plenty of potential for cross-curricular activity. The play features five Letterland characters on an adventure, plus a narrator (a teacher or more advanced pupil) and a Chorus Leader. The rhyme and rhythm help to develop reading skills, and the choral reading in unison encourages the audience to join in the fun. Size is 210 x 170mm of 24 pages each (6 copies).
- Author BiographyLyn Wendon is a reading specialist who devised Letterland as a remedy for reading failure. Working among children with learning difficulties, she found that they needed a style of teaching that not only explained letter behaviour, but also fired their imaginations. The result was Letterland!
- Author(s)Domenica Maxted
- PublisherLetterland International
- Date of Publication20/05/2005
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleLetterland Plays
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLetterland International
- Weight335 g
- Width167 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)The Geri Livingstone Studio
- Contained items statementContains 6 copies of Paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.