All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLet's Celebrate Mass follows the mass step-by-step and includes the latest Roman Missal! This easy-to-access book explores the significance of each part of the Roman Catholic Liturgy and our call to respond. Let's Celebrate Mass is written and illustrated by John T. Stobb for kids of all ages. Young children's experiences are reinforced by whimsical, warm and meaningful pictures. Early, intermediate or even advanced readers (and parents) can follow along with the liturgy, delving into each part and developing a better appreciation of this great gift! A go-to resource for articulating the great mysteries of our faith in a way kids can understand, Let's Celebrate the Mass is a valuable addition to any family's book collection or catechetical curriculum! Published by GatherYourFlock.com as part of an educational children's series, Let's Celebrate the Mass includes: - Contemporary illustrations kids love! - Solid, succinct and easy to understand explanations of mass parts in the order they actually happen. - Excerpts from the 2010 English translation of The Roman Missal. - Nihil Obstat, 2014. Proceeds from this book are used to help Roman Catholic organizations improve their communications and spread the Good News! This book is also available as a fundraiser for your Roman Catholic parish or school! For more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author BiographyJohn T. Stobb is a happily married man and father of 9. An author, illustrator and cradle Catholic raised by converts, John serves as a professional Communications and Design Consultant for Catholic parishes and schools. He is also the founder of GatherYourFlock.com, a site created for the express purpose of helping Catholic schools and parishes spread the Good News of the Gospel and the riches available through the Roman Catholic Church. John has enjoyed such colorful privileges as hosting a hard issues Catholic talk radio show, serving as a Catholic speaker on Immaculate Conception Seminary School of Theology's Speaker's Bureau, serving as a Campus Minister at Seton Hall University and volunteering at FJAC, a young adult's Catholic ministry house where he met his wife of 11 years. In addition to raising his children, John has served as a grade school teacher and taught students in ministry. He has built a career as an artist, writer and graphic designer for 14 years. He has served Fortune 500 companies, small businesses and start-ups, Seton Hall University, parishes, and non-profits, where he developed the professional skills necessary not only to serve the Catholic Church, but to effectively spread the truth in today's mediums.
- Author(s)John T Stobb
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)John T Stobb
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.