All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLet's Do Addition and Subtraction is a brand new series of six titles in the popular 'Let's Do' range. Each book addresses the new National Curriculum maths specifications and contains a rich variety of activity pages and progress tests, with over 400 questions in total. Topics include column addition and subtraction by decomposition and practice of basic number bonds. Designed to be used at home with parental support, each book includes fun tips and clues, as well as extra challenges in Brodie's Brain Boosters. Building up speed and confidence is key, and so these books feature progressively more difficult activities with a progress test at the end of each section. There is a clear answer section for reference by parents and children, together with over 100 bright, colourful reward stickers.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a head teacher for twelve years after many successful years in the primary classroom. He began writing his best selling educational books in 1992 and since then has established himself as a name that teachers have come to trust. He is still very much involved in education and continues to teach on a regular basis.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Width297 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.