All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMatched to the demands of the National Curriculum and the new arithmetic tests at Key Stages 1 and 2, the Let's Do Arithmetic workbooks have been carefully devised to match the appropriate age and stage of your child. Each book contains 40 tests, which become progressively more challenging throughout to ensure progress can be made. With a recording chart for checking progress and full answers to aid your assessment, this book is the perfect way to test understanding of basic arithmetic concepts and prepare for the timed National Tests that your child will be encountering in school.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a head teacher for twelve years after many successful years in the primary classroom. He began writing his best selling educational books in 1992 and since then has established himself as a name that teachers have come to trust. He is still very much involved in education and continues to teach on a regular basis.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleMental Maths Tests
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight209 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.