All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach book in this exciting new series contains more than 800 mental maths questions specially devised to boost children's confidence by providing plenty of practice of all the key aspects of the national curriculum. The structure of each test follows the same pattern but the questions get progressively more difficult as children work their way through the book. Tips provided by 'Digit' the dog and word puzzles in the form of 'Andrew Brodie Brain Booster' boxes provide extra elements to support children's learning and challenge them further. Fun stickers featuring Digit the dog for every page make sure children are rewarded for their efforts!
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a primary headteacher for twelve years. He began writing his best-selling educational books in 1992 and his rapidly expanding range of books has grown from strength to strength. He continues to teach on a regular basis. He currently lives in Taunton. Andrew Brodie is an ex-head teacher who prides himself on making maths accessible for all children
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Weight209 g
- Interest Agefrom 5 to 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.