All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom one of the most trusted education authors, and matched to the National Curriculum, this book offers all the practice and tips your child needs to boost their times tables! With 35 practice pages and 7 progress tests, each book includes over 300 questions accompanied by useful tips and extra advice from Olly the wise old owl. Further challenges, requiring children to apply problem-solving skills, are featured in Brodie's Brain Boosters. And because motivation and encouragement are key to a child's success, each book includes over 100 full colour reward stickers!
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a head teacher for twelve years after many successful years in the classroom. He began writing his best-selling educational workbooks in 1992 and since then has established himself as an author that parents and teachers have come to trust.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight211 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.