All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy exploring Berwick with the help of this guide. See the quayside, then search for the hidden and creepy Sallyport. Take a tour of the Town Hall and test your strength lifting the iron keys and chains in the old top floor gaol. Walk round the famous 400 year old walls or visit a farm trail and see the animals. You can read about local strongman, Jimmy Strength, and find out why the town built special houses for ice. And what were the Berwick Waits waiting for? All the family can try the Quick Quiz questions and the Twenty Questions page (all the answers are given). And there's a list of other places to visit, all close to Berwick.
- Author(s)Anne Bruce English
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleLet's Explore
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Cara Lockhart Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.