All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionEvery quilt has a story: Who made it and why? When was it made? What inspired the quilt? A well-designed label answers those questions and enhances the quilt as well. Through 250 color images, the author provides tips and techniques for making fun, beautiful, and informative labels and instructions for where to place them on a quilt. Following step-by-step, you will master the methods for making simple yet inspiring labels, learn how your quilt's style and story can inspire the label, and discover why you should label your quilts. Chapters include shaped and themed labels, preparing and transferring text, and lessons for hand-embroidering labels, as well as patterns to use as starting points for creating your own. From the plain to the majestic, every quilt tells a story tell yours with an artistic, explanatory label. Perfect for quilters of all skill levels.
- Author BiographyShannon Gingrich Shirley is an award-winning quilter. Her quilting style tends to be eclectic, and she loves to share the techniques she has learned over the years. Creating original quilts has always been a passion. Shannon lives in Northern Virginia.
- Author(s)Shannon Gingrich Shirley
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAtglen, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note250 colour photos & 25 patterns
- Weight468 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.