All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $38.31Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.72
- AU $35.77Trending at AU $36.15
- AU $31.28Trending at AU $42.57
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $5.61Trending at AU $8.03
- AU $31.79Trending at AU $49.90
About this product
- DescriptionBased on Amazon Reader Reviews: *** TOP RATED IN PUBLISHING & BOOKS *** *** TOP RATED IN AUTHORSHIP *** *** TOP RATED IN WRITING REFERENCE *** You won't make any money from self-publishing. MYTH! The internet has revolutionized every business it has come into contact with, and publishing is different. For the first time, these changes are handing power back to the writer. It's up to YOU if you want to profit from them. Let's Get Digital: How To Self-Publish, And Why You Should. This guide contains over 60,000 words of essays, articles, and how-to guides, as well as contributions from 33 bestselling indie authors including J Carson Black, Bob Mayer, Victorine Lieske, Mark Edwards, and many more. It covers everything from how the disruptive power of the internet has changed the publishing business forever to the opportunities this has created for writers. It gives you practical advice on editing, cover design, formatting, and pricing. And it reveals marketing tips from blogging and social networking right through to competitions, discounts, reviews, and giveaways. If you are considering self-publishing, if you need to breathe life into your flagging sales, or if you want to understand why it's a great time to be a writer, Let's Get Digital: How To Self-Publish, And Why You Should will explain it all. Praise for Let's Get Digital: Let's Get Digital is a must read for anyone considering self-publishing. -- JA Konrath, bestselling author of Trapped, Origin, and Whiskey Sour. Even with my background as an indie writer, I picked up several valuable tips...this is simply the best book about the ebook revolution that I have read. -- Michael Wallace, bestselling author of the Righteous series. Credible and comprehensive. I'd recommend it to any writer who is considering self-publishing or anyone interested in the current state of publishing. -- Big Al's Books and Pals - 5 stars. It should be THE starting point for anyone considering self-publishing today. This book is a Pixel Pick, and should be considered required reading for any Indie author. -- Pixel of Ink.
- Author(s)David Gaughran
- Date of Publication25/04/2012
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.