Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCaroline Jayne Church teaches us how to get dressed! First we needa brand-new pairof super-duper...UNDERWEAR! New from the bestselling illustrator of I LOVE YOU THROUGH AND THROUGH, this clever board book is a playful way to teach toddlers how to dress themselves. With oversized flaps on every page, readers can guess and uncover what article of clothing comes next! The simple, rhyming text surprises and delights while the hands-on format and Caroline Jayne Church's adorable toddlers makes this a perfect introduction to dressing routines!
- Author BiographyCaroline Jayne Church is a bestselling author and illustrator. Some of her bestselling titles include I LOVE YOU THROUGH AND THROUGH by Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak, HOW DO I LOVE YOU? by Marion Dane Bauer, YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE by Jimmie Davis, and GOOD NIGHT, I LOVE YOU. She lives in Surrey, England, but you can visit her at www.carolinejaynechurch.com.
- Author(s)Caroline Jayne Church
- PublisherScholastic US
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width160 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsLift-the-flap book,Paper over boards,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.