All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll good math students need to kw how to handle data, whether its measuring it or interpreting it. By presenting the principles of measurement in the context of familiar situations, students will learn how to tell and write time, and also how to measure lengths. Students will walk away with the tools needed to organize, represent, and interpret data. Engaging text and visuals help reinforce the principles of measurement and data. Readers will learn how to tell time by following an exercise schedule, something they will be encouraged to incorporate into their everyday lives. This volume meets CCSS Math Standard 1.MD.B.3.
- Author(s)Dona Jackson
- PublisherRosen Classroom
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleInfomax Common Core Math Readers: Level E
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Classroom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width196 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.