All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLet's Get Pizza Instead! is a beautiful, unique, and hilarious limited-edition coloring book from 826 Valencia, a San Francisco n-profit dedicated to building writing skills in under-resourced SF youth. This coloring book invites readers and artists of all ages into our treasured field trip program, in which an elementary school class collaboratively writes a story with professional illustrator. The drawings collected here bring to life such kid-creations as Gooey Scaly Pink Tiger and Stella Flynn the Snat, sure to entertain kids of all ages and the young at heart. The illustrators featured are all Bay Area artists, and all proceeds benefit 826 Valencia's free programs.
- Author BiographyAshley Despain is the Children's Book Buyer at the iconic Green Apple Books in San Francisco. He can operate power tools safely, can drive a stick shift satisfactorily, and has volunteered as an illustrator in the Field Trip Program at 826 Valencia for two years. Sarah Clark has worked as an educator at the Children's Creativity Museum, served as the primary artist on several apps for kids, and currently works as the Lead Game Artist for Lumosity. In her spare time Sarah, makes pillows shaped like cats and writes comics about baseball.
- Publisher826 Valencia
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint826 Valencia
- Weight181 g
- Width211 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ashley DeSpain,Sarah Clark,Dave Davila,Aidan O'Flynn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Coloring / join-the-dot book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.