All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBirthday parties for kids are getting more and more expensive these days. How many parents have been shocked to realise that they just dropped GBP500 on their four-year-old's party? Soleil Moon Frye's new book will feature more than 15 parties that you can throw for your kids that are t only inexpensive but wildly inventive and fun. Each party in the book will include two crafts, one game and one recipe - ALL of which you can put together with your child. Aside from crafts and recipes, there are countless tips and ideas that will inspire you. Some of the parties featured in the book will include: the fairy party, the pirate party, the movie-on-the-lawn party, the camp party, the 80s party, the rainbow party, the Halloween party, the luau and much more. Throughout the book are gorgeous and colourful images by photographer Mee Peluce. (Anybody who had access to a TV set in the 1970s will remember Mee, who is also Soleil's brother.) Timely and fun, this book will be a must-have for anybody who has kids and loves entertaining.
- Author BiographyEnthusiastic, spunky and positive, Punky Brewster was the quintessential eighties kid. Today the always lovable girl who played the classic character on TV is all grown up, a married mum of two, an author, a designer and a mumtrepreneur with a successful kids' clothing line and a social media maven with over 1.4 million followers on twitter and a Facebook community of over 600,000 people. Soleil has become a major force in the social media sphere, with mums and dads looking to her for all things parenting-related. Currently, she interacts with families all across the globe through multiple platforms including her own community moonfrye.com. In 2008 Frye launched her very successful eco-friendly clothing line for kids called, The Little Seed.
- Author(s)Soleil Frye
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width197 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Photographs byMeeno Peluce
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.