All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuccess from the very beginning 1. It gets children talking from the very beginning with conversation, and question and answer practice. 2. It teaches each language pattern step by step and repeats it with plenty of practice which leaves every child feeling I can do it! 3. It uses children's natural skills through music and movement with the acclaimed Carolyn Graham's fabulous songs, chants and drum tracks - so they will remember the language and build their fluency. 4. The lessons are systematic, clear and so involving that everyone kws what to do and child is left behind. Let's Read...Now there are new phonics and reading lessons to help children read fluently too!
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notesd., col.
- Weight102 g
- Width135 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.