About this product
- DescriptionLook out the window, what do you see? When Baby-o wakes up there are games to play and lots to discover in the busy back garden. Let's Go, Baby-o! is a joyful board book for sharing words and conversation with little children. Let's go, Baby-o! You and me! To the up, to the down and the turn around, to the wibble and the wobble, and the flip, flop hop. Then twist, twirl, whirrrl...When sleep-time is over, a little boy and his big cousin play action games, but in between they stop to look out the window. What do they see? Grandparents are digging in the garden, children are building a cubby house, the cat has her eye on the baby birds and the dogs have their eyes on the cat! Let's go, Baby-o! is a fun-filled story for parents, grandparents and early childhood educators to share with babies and young children. This book will encourage the conversations between children and adults that are so important for children's development. Learning language and playing games go together! For children aged 1 - 4 years
- Author BiographyJanet McLean is an early childhood educator. She has a special interest in the development of language in young children and would like to inspire confidence in new parents, grandparents, and early childhood educators as they help children develop communication skills. Janet is currently Pedagogical Leader at Bubup Wilam (Children's Place) Aboriginal Child and Family Centre in Thomastown, Victoria. Andrew McLean is an artist who has taught painting, drawing and art, but is now a full-time painter and illustrator of children's books. Janet and Andrew McLean have created a number of popular and award-winning picture books together, including Hector and Maggie, Dog Tales and Josh. Many of the books illustrated by Andrew have received awards from the Children's Book Council of Australia. His recent books include There's a Goat in my Coat, by Rosemary Milne, My Country by Dorothea Mackellar, Show Day by Penny Matthews, and Sam the Cat by Sam Bowr
- Author(s)Andrew McLean,Janet McLean
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height200 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.