All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLet's Go Budget London is a budget traveler's ticket to getting the most out of a trip to London--without breaking the bank. Whether you want to experience the breathtaking views from the Golden Gallery of St. Paul's Cathedral, watch free speech in action at Speakers' Corner in Hyde Park, or chow down on some authentic pub grub, this slim, easy-to-carry guide is packed with dollar-saving information to help you make every penny count. Let's Go Budget London also includes neighborhood maps to help you get oriented, plus eight pages' worth of color photos to whet your appetite for sightseeing. From how to get discount tickets for museums, performances, and public transportation to where to find cheap eats and affordable accommodations, Let's Go Budget London has got you covered--and it's small eugh to fit in your back pocket. Let's Go Budget Guides are for travelers who want to spend less but have more fun, students with more time than money, and anyone who appreciates a good deal. Let's Go Budget guides are written by Harvard student researchers. And who better than a starving student to figure out how to stretch a budget--and discover what's free and fun along the way? Armed with pens, tebooks, and a few changes of underwear stuffed in their backpacks, our student researchers go across continents, through time zones, and above expectations to seek out invaluable--yet low-cost--travel experiences for our readers.
- Author BiographyEvery summer for the past 53 years, Harvard students have gathered together the bare necessities and set off with nothing but a backpack and some old-fashioned grit. Budget-conscious gourmets, nimble transit-takers, and die-hard bar-hopper--Let's Go Researchers have the time of their lives, so you'll know exactly how to have the time of yours. As our veterans like to say, it's more a lifestyle than a job. We've done it all--the good, the bad, the ugly, and the unforgettable--to bring our readers the most candid, witty, and irreverent travel advice available.
- Author(s)Harvard Student Agencies Inc.
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLet's Go Publications
- Out-of-print date10/01/2015
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white, and colour), 1 map (black and white)
- Weight171 g
- Width108 mm
- Height187 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $24.55Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $13.15Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.53
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $16.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.