All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to Ireland, the land of congeniality, camaraderie, and craic. Visitors may come to Ireland for its rustic charm, emerald hills, heathered crags, and misty seacliffs--or for the festivals, exhibits, musical performances, and rollicking nightlife of its up-and-coming cities--but they stay for the hospitality and friendliness that virtually radiates from the Irish people. Bone up on Irish folklore in Yeats Country, find some peace and quiet along the Kerry Way, or sip on a pint of Guinness and sway to traditional music in a Dublin pub-- matter what kind of trip you choose, you can't go wrong with Let's Go Ireland. Let's Go publishes the world's favorite student travel guides, written entirely by Harvard undergraduates. Armed with pens, tebooks, and a few changes of underwear stuffed in their backpacks, our student researchers go across continents, through time zones, and above expectations to seek out invaluable travel experiences for our readers. Let's Go has been on the road for 50 years and counting: We're on a mission to provide our readers with sharp, fresh coverage packed with socially responsible opportunities to go beyond tourism.
- Author BiographyEvery summer for the past 50 years, Harvard students have gathered together the bare necessities and set off with nothing but a backpack and some old-fashioned grit. Budget-conscious gourmets, nimble transit-takers, and die-hard bar-hoppers--Let's Go Researchers have the time of their lives, so you'll know exactly how to have the time of yours. As our veterans like to say, it's more a lifestyle than a job. We've done it all--the good, the bad, the ugly, and the unforgettable--to bring our readers the most candid, witty, and irreverent travel advice available.
- Author(s)Harvard Student Agencies Inc.
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLet's Go Publications
- Content NoteMaps
- Weight285 g
- Width132 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement14th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.