All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTurn off the TV, shut the computer, put down the electronic games: it's time to go outside! Filled with fun activities for every season, this is the ideal outdoors companion for kids. Armed with this book, children can head to the park or countryside where they'll find out about nature, learn woodland skills, enjoy games for groups large and small, and discover flora and fauna. The cool things to do include: making Enchanted Wings from a flexible willow stick and embellishing it with feathers, leaves, and flowers; staging an acorn Olympics ; and memorizing easy rhymes for recognizing oaks, rowans, and maple trees.
- Author BiographySteph Scott is a speech and language therapist and scuba diving instructor. Katie Akers was a primary school teacher who now runs a successful Forest School business. Katie and Steph met through their children and have since spent endless hours stamping through puddles, dancing through leaves, and searching for the perfect stick, working hard to give their children the best possible introduction to nature.
- Author(s)Katie Akers,Steph Scott
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBatsford Ltd
- Content Note240 photos and illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width141 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.