All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Let's Go readers feature the characters and follow the syllabus of the series of the same name, but can also be used independently. There are two stories per reader, with each one recycling language from the student's book in different contexts. Word counts increase per story and per level.
- Author(s)Barbara Hoskins
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/07/2000
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrated in colour
- Weight63 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.